welcome to the corpus christi parish website
Some of the guidelines we will follow are:
- The number of people attending Mass will be limited due to social distancing of 6 ft., which must be strictly enforced. Families of the same household may sit together. The cry room, balcony and chapel will not be used for any seating.
- Parishioners MUST call the parish office (893-4073) before noon on Friday to reserve your place at Mass. When the allotted number of persons are signed up for a Mass, no others will be allowed to attend. You are to check in at the door. Additional Masses can be scheduled depending upon demand.
- MASKS ARE MANDATORY. ...NO MASK...NO MASS
- Masks that cover the mouth and nose must be worn when on parish grounds and in all buildings. The only time a mask may be removed is to consume the Eucharist. Those who choose to wear gloves must remove them also to receive the Eucharist.
- Communion will be received in the hand only. We are sympathetic to those who feel receiving communion on the tongue is important, but for the safety of the priest and all parishioners, that practice will be discontinued for the time being.
- There will be baskets near the Altar for contribution envelopes so that there is no community basket being passed. We thank those who have continued to support the parish during this time!
- We will not be using worship aids at this time.
- Please exit directly from the church. Do not stop to visit or congregate.
It is understood that many may not be comfortable with returning to church at this time; that is why the bishop has given dispensation until the end of August. Anyone who is ill, or those who are over 60 with underlying health issues such as diabetes, heart or lung issues, etc. making them more vulnerable are encouraged to stay home.
No admittance or exit from the North Door (by the choir)
If you want to got to confession, please call (989) 893-4073 and leave a message.
Father will get in touch with you.
|1000 S. Wenona, Bay City, MI 48706
|Parish Administration/Faith Formation Office|
1008 S. Wenona, Bay City, MI 48706
|Saturday: 4:30 p.m.|
|Sunday: 8:00 a.m., 10:15 a.m.|
|Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 8:00 a.m.|
|Holyday Mass: Consult Bulletin|
|Pastor: Rev. Robert Kelm|
|Senior Priest in Residence: Rev. Kevin N. Kerbawy|
|Pastoral Minister: Sr. Joann Plumpe|
|Senior Deacon: David Adler|
|Music Director/Liturgist: Jan Spaulding|
|Music Minister: Andrew Ratajczak|
|Office Manager: Mary Ann Marciniak|
|Bookkeeper/Office: Karen Polega|
|Maintenance Supervisor: Ned Benford|
|Webmaster: Jennifer Ayers|
|Parish Office: (989) 893-4073|
|Fax: (989) 893-7087|
|Faith Formation: (989) 894-0181|
|Bay Area Catholic Schools: (989) 894-8777|